New Guitar Chord Transposing Chart and Capo Placement Guide - Made in the USA
The Shubb Transposing and Capo Placement Guide is a handy little slide chart that shows you all the note and chord equivalents when changing from one key to another. Just line the two keys up next to each other for an instant visual reference. Flip it over, and the other side serves as a capo placement guide. Select the key you want to play in, and it shows various alternative positions along with the proper capo location. Made of durable plastic, it'll fit easily in your pocket or in the accessory compartment of your instrument case.
- Slide Chart
- Shows all the note and chord equivalents when changing from one key to another
- Just line the two keys up next to each other for an instant visual reference
- Flip it over, and the other side serves as a capo placement guide
- Made of durable plastic
- For your safety and convenience, we process all payments through PayPal where all major Credit Cards are accepted (Amex, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, etc.).
- Paypal also allows you to pay via direct transfer from your bank account or e-check.
- For "Buy It Now" listings, your PayPal payment is due at the time of checkout.
- For auction style listings, your PayPal payment is due within 48 hours after the end of the auction.
At ZoZo Music, we pride ourselves on having some of the quickest and safest shipping in the industry! All items are professionally packed with the utmost care to ensure a safe trip! We make every effort to ship your order as soon as possible. Most orders are shipped within 1-2 business days after payment is received (This excludes weekends, and U.S. nationally observed holidays). Many orders received by 1pm CST, are shipped the same day!
- U.S. Orders: Ground Shipping is always Free within the US (48 contiguous states)! Most orders ship via FedEx, USPS First Class Mail or USPS Priority Mail. Some orders may be shipped via USPS Parcel Post or UPS.
- Additional shipping charges may apply for orders shipping to Hawaii, Alaska and the following U.S. territories: American Samoa, Guam, Mariana Pacific Islands, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and U.S. Military APO/FPO locations that use a U.S. Postal ZIP Code. We currently ship to these destinations via USPS.
- International Orders: Most orders ship via USPS First Class Mail, USPS Priority Mail and USPS Priority Express Mail. Additional shipping charges will apply. All Custom’s fees, import fees, duties, taxes, VAT, brokerage fees, and any other expenses associated with importing the instrument are at the customer's expense and are the customer's responsibility. Due to ebay and paypal’s requirement for a signature for orders over $750, we are unable to ship orders over $750 to international destinations.
- When your order ships, you will receive a shipping confirmation update on eBay with a link to track your package. Please note that we can only ship to the address provided during checkout, which must match and be verified by PayPal. We may contact you for additional verification if needed.
We are committed to providing our customers with the highest level of service and value! We stand behind the products we sell and we offer an excellent return policy to ensure your satisfaction! Our #1 priority is to make sure that every customer is a satisfied customer. That's why we offer a "No Hassle", "No Questions Asked" 30-day return policy. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the merchandise within 30 days for a refund, less our shipping costs and any applicable restocking fees. Please note, not all merchandise is returnable. Please ask if you're unsure. See below for more details on what is and is not returnable.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. If you received free shipping, the shipping cost (published rate) incurred by ZoZo Music will be deducted from your refund.
- Return shipping costs are the customer's responsibility. If you return an item using a prepaid return label from ebay, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. This is in addition to the original shipping costs that are also deducted from the refund. By using the prepaid label provided, you hereby agree to these terms and conditions. No exceptions will be made.
- We charge a minimum 20% restocking fee for all returned orders.
- We will not accept COD deliveries. These will be refused and sent back without notice.
- A Return Authorization number (RMA#) is required for all returns. Returned packages that are received without an RMA# will be refused and sent back without notice.
- A signature is required for proof of return. Carrier tracking information alone isn't enough to clearly prove the package was delivered to us.
- A copy of the sales receipt or packing slip must accompany all returns.
- Merchandise must be returned in the complete and original condition with all included packaging, parts, documentation and accessories (box, owner's manual, warranty cards, power supply, cables, etc.).
- In the event that the merchandise is refused upon delivery, not returned in the original condition or with original packaging (including documentation, accessories, parts, etc), or is returned after the 30-day return period, you will be charged a restocking fee up to 100% of the purchase price.
Returns NOT Permitted: Due to legal and health restrictions, some Returns/Refunds are NOT permitted. These include returns for copyrighted materials and for items that cannot be properly cleaned or sanitized, as well as certain items removed from the original packaging (such as instrument strings). Items include but are not limited to:
- Any item with saliva contact (harmonicas, reeds, recorders, mouthpieces, etc.). Harmonicas/Kazoos, Mouthpieces, Microphones, open boxes of reeds, jaw harps, or guitar strings, any other item which cannot be properly sanitized.
- Opened Software, Pre-Recorded Media, Videos, Sheet Music. Defective Copyrighted materials may only be exchanged for the same item/title
- Special Order Merchandise, all merchandise sold "as is", Merchandise sold as "used" or "open box"
- Instrument strings are not returnable and non-refundable if the package has been opened. We will NOT accept returns of opened packages of instrument strings. If you break a string, you will need to contact the manufacturer in order to get a replacement. A broken string is not considered to be a "defective" product and/or "not as advertised".
- Electronic and acoustic drum sets, and any percussion instruments with scuffs/markings from being struck are non-returnable.
- Disposable products cannot be returned once opened. This includes cleaning supplies, care products, and rosin; Personal Care; Headphones/Earphones, Earbuds, Ear plugs, Special Order items, where indicated.
- Certain items must be exchanged directly through the manufacturer if they are found to be defective. This includes tubes, instrument strings, pickups, raw frame speakers, drum heads, drumsticks, cymbals, cowbells, harmonicas, jaw haps and recorders. These items can only be returned to us if they are unopened
At ZoZo Music, we believe that "Today's satisfied customer, is tomorrow's loyal patron." That's why our number one priority at ZoZo Music is to make certain that every customer, is a satisfied customer. We know that the level of customer service and support is just as important as the price and quality of the product. We also realize that you have an endless amount of choices on where to purchase your gear and we want to help make that an easier choice for you.
Selecting and purchasing a product online can be a very difficult process. ZoZo Music is here to make that process as smooth as possible by offering a large selection of products, unbeatable prices and the "ZoZo Music Advantage" that guarantees customer satisfaction with every purchase! This allows our customers to make each and every purchase with comfort and confidence. From our highly knowledgeable staff to our unbeatable low prices, ZoZo Music is sure to please. Check out some of the features offered by the "ZoZo Music Advantage" and make the decision on where to purchase your gear, an easy one!
- 30-Day Hassle Free Return Policy
- Free Same Day Shipping on Most Orders
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Sales Tax (Except in Texas)
- Member of The Better Business Bureau
- Member of Namm (National Association of Music Merchants)
- Friendly and Knowledgeable Staff
- Highly Personalized Customer Service
- Longstanding and Well Trusted Ebay Seller
- Fast Email Response Time
- Fast Email Response Time
Q. Do you sell any other items?
A. Yes, we also sell gig bags, hardshell cases, an assortment of amplifiers, tuners, pickups, effects pedals, straps, cables and many other accessories! We also carry other instruments such as flutes, saxophones, trumpets, clarinets, pro-audio equipment, DJ equipment, drum sets, percussion, violins, banjos, ukuleles, mandolins and much, much more! We carry products from brands such as Fender, Takamine, Washburn, Oscar Schmidt, ESP, Ludwig, Electro-Harmonix, Digitech, Korg, Vox and pIgnose, just to name a few. Just let us know what else you need and we'll be happy to list it on ebay for you.
Q. Are the pictures seen in the Ebay ad of the exact item being sold?
A. In most cases, we use stock photos. The grain, color and other small details may differ slightly.
Q. Does my product come with warranty?
A. Yes, new instruments and accessories come with the full manufacturer's warranty. We are an Authorized Dealer for all new instruments we sell.
Q. I received my item but it's missing something...what now?
A. This means we messed up a little and we promise to make it right. Please contact us through eBay messaging so we can send you the missing item/accessory right away.
Q. I received the wrong item...what now?
A. This means we really messed up and we promise to make it right. Please contact us through eBay messaging so we can get the right item sent to you right away.
Q. Does the instrument come with a case or any other accessories?
A. No, the instrument does not come with a case or any other accessories unless otherwise noted in the description.
Q. If paid via PayPal, will you ship to a "Gift" address?
A. Yes, if paid via PayPal, we can ship to a gift address. The gift address must be listed on PayPal as the shipping address. No exceptions.
Q. Do you charge sales tax?
A. ZoZo Music is currently based in the state of Texas. Subsequently, we are required to charge applicable sales taxes to Texas residents. Customers residing outside of Texas will not be charged sales tax.
Q. Can I cancel an order?
A.We begin processing orders as soon as they are submitted (or as soon as the merchandise is available to ship) and most orders ship the same day. We hope that in most cases, this expedited order processing works in your favor, but we regret that it can make it very difficult to honor cancellation requests. We will certainly try our best but there are no guarantees. If we're unable to cancel the order, our return policy will apply.
Q. Can I change the shipping address after I place my order?
A. Unfortunately, once you've completed checkout we're unable to make changes to your order. Ebay and paypal require we ship only to the address provided during checkout.
Q. Do you ship to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S Territories? What about APO/FPO?
A. Yes, we currently ship via U.S. Postal Service to Hawaii and the following U.S. territories: American Samoa, Guam, Mariana Pacific Islands, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and U.S. Military APO/FPO locations that use a U.S. Postal ZIP Code. Additional shipping costs will apply, so please contact us for an accurate shipping quote. USPS restrictions and conditions may apply.
Q. Do you offer International Shipping?
A. Yes, we do ship to various International destinations. Additional shipping charges will apply. Brokers fees, taxes, customs, duties, and any other expenses associated with importing/exporting the instrument are at the customer's expense and are the customer's responsibility. Those fees are not covered in our shipping fees. Please contact us for a shipping cost quote.
Q. How long does it take to process my return/refund?
A. Upon receiving the item back at one of our facilities and checking it in for review, we will process your refund within 3-5 business days (not including weekends and holidays). The refund should appear on your account in 3-5 days if issued to a credit card. Refunds issued to a bank account typically take 7-10 days to reflect on the account balance. Please note that the time it takes for the funds to appear on your original form of payment is solely due to that specific financial institution or credit card.
Q. Feedback Policy?
A. We understand that sometimes there are situations where you may not be completely satisfied with your order/product or its fulfillment. However, we are here to assist you and resolve any issues that arise, so please give us a chance to do so prior to potentially posting any negative feedback.
ZoZo music is a family owned business that is dedicated to providing musicians with the highest quality products at the lowest possible prices. ZoZo Music focuses on both online sales and retail sales at our physical store located in San Antonio, Texas. This allows us to offer our customers the absolute best price around and the best customer service in the industry. We believe that today's satisfied customer is tomorrow's loyal patron. Our team here at ZoZo Music is always eager to help with any questions or concerns you may have, so that you can feel 100% comfortable with your purchase.
ZoZo Music offers a wide variety of musical instruments and accessories to suit the needs of every musician, from the first time musical novice to the seasoned expert. We carry many of the traditional brands, brands whose names and reputations are tried and true, as well as unique brands that are often difficult to find.
At ZoZo Music, we are committed to providing our customers with the best possible on-line shopping experience. This includes a commitment to excellent customer service, even after your order has been delivered.
Please feel free to submit any questions or inquiries regarding your order by sending us a message through the eBay messaging system. Our customer service department will respond to eBay messages within 72 hours 7AM PST through 5PM PST, Monday through Friday except for holidays.
Please send us a message containing the following order identifiers so we can service your request in a more efficient and timely manner:
- eBay Item Number e.g.) 12 Digit Numerical Value - 123456789123
- Your eBay Buyer ID
- Click Here to Contact us: