York Nordic Pink Cure Series Hiking Trekking Walking Poles Made in USA 2 pack
|Current Price:||94.49 USD|
|Ends:||May 17, 2018, 15:04 UTC|
| || Click here to bid on this item.|
York Nordic Pink Cure Series Hiking / Trekking / Walking Poles - Made in USA - 2 pack w/flip locks, detachable feet and travel bag
- HIGH QUALITY US MADE: 2 pack of adjustable walking / hiking / trekking poles with your choice of Hiking/Trek or Nordic grips and stylish pink design. walking sticks or canes. Makes a great gift for women or men.
- ADJUSTABLE & COLLAPSIBLE: Telescoping poles adjust from 32" to 54" using exclusive flip lock - twist locks. Perfect for walkers and hikers. Fits heights from 5'4" to 6'6"
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT: Pairs are high quality aircraft grade 7075 aluminum with tungsten steel tip. Light and more stable than carbon fiber. Provides better stability when walking or hiking. Each pole only weighs 8 ounces!
- GREAT VALUE: Includes 2 hiking poles, detachable rubber feet, snow baskets, and all fit in foldable free black nylon travel bag. Compare our quality and to anyone - Black Diamond, Leki, Cane, Komperdell, Rei, 100% carbon fiber, Paria, Hunger Hiker, Montem, Cascade Mountain, Mountainsmith, BAFX, Foxelli, Bangail, TrailBuddy, Yukon or any walking pole or hiking stick. Nobody has a better , service, or product support!
- FROM YORK NORDIC: Top Rated for Customer Service, Best in Industry 5 year , Free access to training videos. Passionate about walking, hiking, and getting out there! These poles are proudly created, designed, and made in USA. Sold worldwide
York Nordic poles are a high quality walking poles that combine innovative features with stylish design. Poles are made from high grade 7075 aluminum and feature our pink Cure design the Breast Cancer survivors at York Hospital who use Nordic Walking as part of their recovery program.
Poles adjust easily using our exclusive flip locks that quickly snap (and stay) in place. All poles come with a screw on 'basket' for snow and sand walking and have a sturdy tungsten steel tip. We've even included detachable rubber feet and free travel bag! Expand from 32 to 54 inches (81.3 to 137.1 cm) Weight: 9 oz each (1.8 as a pair)
Come your choice of 2 grip styles
Trek Grip: The contoured foam supports your hand and fleece lined strap provides great wrist support. Perfect for variable terrains. The bottom of the grip has an extended foam grip area that provides extra grip at a lower point on the pole for steeper trails.
Nordic Cork Grip: Easy click out release glove strap maximizes pole control and push while allowing you to quickly release from the pole when needed. Our grip is thicker than traditional Nordic grips making it more comfortable. Strap has a specially designed end that makes it easier to get the strap secured with less frustration.
Every order includes free access to an online instructional videos.
About York Nordic
The Company was founded by certified Nordic walking instructor Lauren DeLong. Based on the seacoast of New England, the Company combines world class sports engineering with the unique design styles of our artists. All products are designed and manufactured in the US with US made and imported components. Final assembly is done in Portsmouth, NH.
I accept only Paypal for Payment
To bid on or purchase this item click here.