Brazos Free Form Ironwood Walking Stick Hiking Trekking Pole 48 Inch Made in USA
|Current Price:||54.99 USD|
|Ends:||January 7, 2018, 22:02 UTC|
| || Click here to bid on this item.|
Brazos Free Form Ironwood Walking Stick Hiking Trekking Pole, 48 Inch, Made in the USA
- Our Free Form Ironwood Walking Stick, also known as American Hornbeam, is a popular choice for those seeking an extremely strong stick coupled with a one-of-a-kind look and feel.
- The texture of the word resembles a deer antler and is naturally ridged. It's a solid stick while being relatively lightweight.
- This staff is sure to become a trusted companion on nature walks, difficult hikes or casual strolls in your neighborhood. Or perhaps a prized possession to add to your collection!
- The leather strap at the top helps you get a secure grip on the walking stick. The rubber tip helps you gain good traction on most surfaces.
- Each walking stick is made in the USA by master woodworkers. Handcrafted, one at a time, so no two are exactly alike. Comes in four convenient sizes or can be easily sized down with a hand saw.
Brazos Walking Sticks Free Form Ironwood Walking Stick The Free Form Ironwood Walking Stick, also known as American Hornbeam, is a popular choice for those seeking an extremely strong stick coupled with a one-of-a-kind look and feel. Please note that it is common for ironwood sticks to have cracks, especially on the ends. These naturally formed cracks do not inhibit the stability of ironwood staffs in any way. Free Form Ironwood Walking Stick owners can feel confident that when walking through trails or hiking through dense forests, their ironwood staff will be an invaluable support that will offer reliability for years to come. Its bark -- resembling a deer antler -- is naturally ridged. The staff is carefully cut, sanded smoothly, and sprayed with a protective clear coat lacquer bringing out rich contrasts between darker areas (those deeper inside its ridges) and lighter areas of the bark. all of our handcrafted products, the Free Form Ironwood Walking Stick is made in the USA by our skilled craftsmen using the highest quality materials and time-tested methods. Made in America, One at a Time Unlike sterile, lifeless metal canes and poles, Brazos walking sticks offer natural appeal because they are made from real wood. You can see the fine detail and beauty of the actual tree when you look at one. Each stick is a work of art and no two are exactly alike. Brazos Walking Sticks is family operated and located in the beautiful Brazos River Valley of Central Texas. Each walking stick is handcrafted by skilled local craftsmen. How to Size a Walking Stick Sizing a walking stick is largely a matter of personal preference, but we do offer recommendations based on our 20 years' experience: 41" is primarily for children; 48" for adults up to 5'4"; 55" for adults between 5'4" and 5'11"; and 58" for adults taller than 5'11".
- We offer FREE shipping on all orders!
- We ship within Three business days of payment, usually sooner.
- We use a selection of shipping services such as UPS, FedEx, USPS etc.
- We only ship to the lower 48 states, no APO/FPO addresses or PO Boxes allowed.
- Local pickups and combined shipping options are not provided at this time.
- You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
We accept payment by any of the following methods:
Please pay as soon as possible after winning an auction, as that will allow us to post your item to you sooner!
Customer satisfaction is very important to us.
If you have any problem with your order, please contact us and we will do our best to make you satisfied.
If you have any queries, please contact us via ebay. We usually respond within 24 hours on weekdays.
Please visit our eBay store to check out other items for sale!
Thank you for shopping at our store.
To bid on or purchase this item click here.