1976 Harley-Davidson Shovelhead
|Current Price:||12,500.00 USD|
|Ends:||June 14, 2018, 1:30 UTC|
| || Click here to bid on this item.|
NO TRADES OF ANY KIND. NO LOW BALLERS. NO TIRE KICKERS.
I listed in winter, then decided to keep the bike only to recently find out I am expecting a child. So... up it goes for sale again! In time for Born Free Show.
I have a dealer appraisal from American V Twin in Temecula, CA for "a minimum value of $19,000 USD". This
is a professionally built custom motorcycle. I will be more than happy to provide you with the contact
information for the motorcycle shops in California that are familiar
with this bike and/or the previous/original owner, or the painter who
did the custom paint. I do not recommend this bike for someone who is
unfamiliar with chopper culture and I do not recommend it for a first
time rider. You must be an experienced rider for this motorcycle
to suit you, it is extremely fast. You will need to change the controls if you are taller than 5'10'' or so. Easy change for whatever legroom you desire.
There is a lot to list, so I hope I haven't forgotten anything. Please feel free to ask me questions.
note: I can deliver for a fee to anywhere in the United States,
including to your shipper if you are overseas. I sold another one of my
bikes in Japan and had no issues with taking the bike to the freight
facility for the buyer. Otherwise; the buyer is totally responsible for
pick up and must schedule and confirm a time with me.
buyers: please research the required paperwork in your country for me
to fill out and give to your shipper so you don't have any delays in
receiving the bike.
It has a clean CA title and comes with some
extra custom parts. I can throw in some "z" bars, but it currently has
some mini apes on it. It comes with the "queen" portion of the seat for a
"king and queen" (2 person) set up, but currently has the "p pad" on.
It also comes with a fuel cell and saddle bag, an extra sissy bar and a
long distance fuel keg.
I lost the key shortly after the move
from California to Massachusetts; so the only thing this bike will need
is a new switch. I recommend going dead-man, but that's just me. This is
pretty easy to do yourself with the assistance of a youtube video, I
just haven't had the time. Many people have asked me if it needs
anything else. The answer is no. It's ready to go. She runs strong. This
chopper is a dream. It's a show bike that can be an everyday rider. The
fully rebuilt motor was "broken in" with care and this bike has always
been garage kept. It's beautiful, fast and does not leak like an old
motorcycle. It has kickstart and electric start. The compression is high, but it kicks over pretty easily if you're strong and used to a kick start.
1976 Harley Davidson Shovelhead Chopper
It's got so much that it's honestly hard to remember everything.
- Motor stroked to 93ci = 1524cc (she's a ripper)
- Rev Tech 4 into 5 chrome kick and electric start
- Santee Jammer Wishbone rigid frame
- New polished S&S oil pump
- S&S Super E Carburetor
- Bison Air Cleaner
- BDL 2inch open belt drive with Ultima style ball bearing clutch
- Drag Pipes with titanium exhaust wrap
- Throttle Addiction narrow Frisco Sportster Tank
- Pingel fuel petcock
- Led Sled rear fender
- Photos don't do the paint justice. David Bowie never saw so much glitter.
- Custom built oil bag with integrated oil filter- slims fab
- Custom Three quarter forward foot controls- slims fab
- Custom Long mile fuel keg with quick sissy bar mount- slims fab
- La Para Rigid Seat with p pad and custom chrome bracket
- Biltwell Seat Bracket for easy battery access
- Larosa Leather Saddlebag with fuel can
- Heavy Duty O Ring Chain and New Rear Sprocket
- New Rear Break Rotor and Pads with Performance Machine Caliper
- Jay Break Front Caliper
- Narrow 10" mini ape bars
- New Hand Controls
- Aluminum Whiskey Throttle from Biltwell
- Front End has new springs, rods and chrome shock
- LED 32 "Ford Style" Taillight
- All Matching Hippie Killer Grips and Pegs
- Very Inconspicuous bar LED turn signals w/hazard function
- Anti Gravity 8 cell battery and Tender
- Tires are essentially new
To bid on or purchase this item click here.