Is a durable airtight, water and crushproof case. It's made from a molded polypropylene resin and contains an o-ring to ensure your contents remain safe from the elements. It also includes an automatic pressure equalization system for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure. The pressure system is automatically activated by the right side lock when the case is sealed.
You can also use optional user-supplied padlocks that
fit in the molded padlock holes. They are sized to hold a standard Masterlock (not included).
The case is carried by its top molded grab handle.
Seahorse cases are made in the USA and backed by an unconditional lifetime guarantee.
- - Waterproof, airtight, crushproof
- - Built-in O-rings
- - Automatic pressure purge system; built into right lock and works automatically
- - Molded-in padlock holes for optional user-supplied locks
- - Meets IPX7 standards (Ingress of water in harmful quantity shall not be possible when the enclosure is immersed in water under defined conditions of pressure and time (up to 1 m of submersion); case tested for 30 minutes
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm).