GERBER MULTI-PLIER MP 600 BLACK OXIDE WITH BLACK POUCH MULTITOOL MADE IN USA
|Current Price:||129.95 AUD|
|Ends:||February 12, 2019, 2:30 UTC|
| || Click here to bid on this item.|
GERBER® MP 600 MULTITOOL
This multi-tool is available with black-oxide finish
The MP-600 is a Full-Sized multi-tool featuring patented one-handed opening of the pliers. Designed & manufactured in USA* by Gerber® tools.
The MP600 is the larger, more formidable
version of our . This Multi-Plier 600 series
delivers a full range of on-board tools and a full-sized unit designed for every-day field use.
Delivering outstanding reliability and rugged performance, the MP 600 features the patented design one-handed opening pliers.
Ideal for all military, law-enforcement and survival applications the exceptional All-American craftsmanship and materials result in a multi-tool that can withstand heavy abuse and harsh environments.
- Stainless Steel (High Carbon) for extra strength, anti-corrosion & wear resistance (black oxide finish),
- 14 feature tools and devices:
- Needle nose Pliers
- Wire cutters / Wire stripper,
- Straight blade knife,
- Serrated blade knife,
- File (coarse & fine faces),
- Electrical wire crimper,
- Phillips head / cross tip screw driver,
- Flat blade screw driver - small ,
- Flat blade screw driver - medium,
- Flat blade screw driver - large,
- Lanyard ring,
- Ruler (metric & imperial)
- Can opener
- Bottle opener
- Easy to clean & low maintenance design,
- Single-handed flick opening pliers,
- Non-reflective black oxide coating to all surfaces,
- Heavy-duty ballistic nylon pouch,
- Limited Lifetime Warranty,
- Manufactured in USA*.
- NSN: 5110-01-474-4899
- Military Designation: MULTI-TOOL, FOLDING
- Length: 129mm (closed/folded)
- Width: 40mm (closed/folded)
- Depth: 19mm (closed/folded)
- Weight: 226g (without pouch)
- Primary blade length: 60mm
(*pouch made in China)
AUSTRALIAN GERBER® DEALER. TAX INVOICE ISSUED AND PROOF-OF-PURCHASE
PROVIDED FOR AUSTRALIAN WARRANTY, SERVICE & REPAIRS
Ultra fast same business-day shipping service.
Yes, we will combine shipping on multiple purchases.
Yes, we ship to PO Box, Parcel Locker, APO, FPO and AFPO Addresses
SALE OF KNIVES TO MINORS
It is an offence in South Australia to sell knives to a person under the age of 16 (section 21D(1) Summary Offences Act 1953)
person may purchase a knife from our store that is under the age of 16,
identification or proof-of age may be required for knife sales from our
Be sure to add me to your !
To bid on or purchase this item click here.