GERBER ORDER FOLDING DROP POINT POCKET KNIFE BLACK NYLON HANDLE, MADE IN USA
|Current Price:||89.95 AUD|
|Ends:||May 8, 2019, 3:51 UTC|
| || Click here to bid on this item.|
The Order™ continues Gerber’s® history of American-made tactical
knives. The handles are made of glass-filled nylon and over-molded with a
rubberized diamond texture, providing a secure grip during cutting,
digging, and other utility tasks. The Order Folding Clip Knife is
proudly made in Portland, Oregon.
REFINED TACTICAL PREPAREDNESS
The Order™ features a 420HC
blade with a black ceramic coating which protects against corrosion and
minimizes reflective surfaces. The handles are made of glass-filled
nylon and over-molded with a rubberized diamond texture, providing a
secure grip in all weather conditions. The thumb hole in the Order’s ™
blade allows for easy one-handed opening and the lock back mechanism
provides structural integrity for heavy-duty work.
CARRY ASSURANCE WITH YOU
Order™ Folding Clip Knife is built for hard labor over the long haul.
Use its pocket clip to attach it to a belt or a pocket for daily access
to a knife that will answer with strength and assurance when tasked. Tie
the knife down using its lanyard hole for additional security.
- 420HC stainless steel blade material,
- Satin black ceramic finish blade with partial serration and drop-point,
- Light-weight glass-filled nylon composite handle with over-moulded rubberized non-slip grip,
- Lanyard hole in rear end of handle,
- Large thumb hole for easy one-handed opening with gloves,
- Classic lock-back operation,
- Easy to clean & low maintenance design,
- Designed & Built by Gerber® in Oregon, USA.
- NSN: n/a
- Authorized Australian Gerber® dealer.
- GERBER® MANUFACTURER WARRANTY!
- Length: 114mm / 4.5" (blade closed)
- Length: 193mm / 7.6" (blade open)
- Blade Length: 78mm / 3.1"
- Weight: 74g / 2.6oz
AUSTRALIAN GERBER® DEALER. TAX INVOICE ISSUED AND PROOF-OF-PURCHASE
PROVIDED FOR AUSTRALIAN WARRANTY, SERVICE & REPAIRS
Ultra fast same business-day shipping service.
Yes, we will combine shipping on multiple purchases.
Yes, we ship to PO Box, Parcel Locker, APO, FPO and AFPO Addresses
SALE OF KNIVES TO MINORS
It is an offence in South Australia to sell knives to a person under the age of 16 (section 21D(1) Summary Offences Act 1953)
person may purchase a knife from our store that is under the age of 16,
identification or proof-of age may be required for knife sales from our
Be sure to add me to your !
To bid on or purchase this item click here.