- Dimensions: 33L x 16W x 4H in.
- Eco-friendly contoured changing pad
- Passes all standards for indoor air quality
- Provides a secure station for baby while being changed
- Extra safety from rigid fiberboard support board and safety strap
The Colgate EcoPad Eco-Friendlier 2 Sided Contour Changing Pad packs a lot of value into an eco-friendly product. Firm foam edges on three sides provide a secure station for the baby, while a strong rigid wood fiber support board and a safety strap add security. The foam is made from natural oils instead of the typical synthetic oils. Screws attach to the back of a dresser or changing table to secure the pad to the furniture. Dimensions: 33L x 16W x 4H inches.
- GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certified
- Eco-friendly foam is made with natural plant-based oils replacing petroleum-based oils
- Ecru-colored damask cloth cover with waterproof backing
- High-quality CertiPUR-US certified foam produces no harmful emissions
- Easy to clean with damp cloth and mild soap
Parents can have confidence in this product because it is made by Colgate, The Crib Mattress Specialist®.
Colgate is known for producing the highest quality crib mattresses in the country. Having received many industry awards, they're proud to be among the first members of the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association. Colgate has been manufacturing crib mattresses in Atlanta, Georgia for over 55 years and they're proud to be a US manufacturer located in the heart of the south. Millions of Americans have started their lives sleeping on a Colgate crib mattress.
Dimensions: 33L x 16W x 4H in.. Eco-friendly contoured changing pad. Passes all standards for indoor air quality. Provides a secure station for baby while being changed. Extra safety from rigid fiberboard support board and safety strap. Made in the USA by Colgate, The Crib Mattress Specialist®.