Click images to enlarge

Description

You are viewing a Vera Bradley button-loop Tote/Bag.  Comes in French Blue -retired Jan 2002.  Blue with teardrop pattern and red floral border at top, button loop, French Yellow lining, one inner slip pocket, double strap, and hard removable base.  Made in USA.

Material & Care: 100% cotton - Machine wash cool, gentle cycle.  Do not bleach, line dry.

Size:  13" H x 14" W x 4" D and 13" strap drop.

Condition:  Preowned, no holes or tears. Stored in a smoke/pet free environment.

to see fashions & accessories & vintage collectibles.

Priority mail is my shipping preference and I try to have competitive prices.  I add a handling/packaging charge to items that need special care.  It is included in the shipping cost.  I will ONLY offer standard shipping on items under 13 oz or over 3.5 lbs and I offer USPS media mail on books and other items that qualify.  Please read my shipping information before bidding.

Payment


Please read all information before bidding.
Please ask any questions prior to bidding. We respond within a day or two. We do our best to describe item details, but may not always have your every detail listed. Do not wait until the final moments of bidding, as we may not have time to respond. Please read our payment instructions and note freight costs if listed prior to bidding. Some abbreviations we use: EUC (excellent used condition), VGUC (very good used condition), NWT/NWOT (new with tags/new without tags), and NOS (new, old stock).

Paying with PAYPAL is preferred.

Got a question-ASK! If not sure about my description-ASK!

We will do my best to package items to arrive in great condition. Postal errors have happened. Please ASK shipping questions prior to bidding and read through our details prior to bidding.

 

Shipping

Please review shipping costs before bidding. Estimating size and weight of an item before packaging is difficult, so a partial shipping refund will be reimbursed when we've significantly overcharged.

Concerning items that do not arrive at their destination. If this happens, please DO NOT escalate to the "RESOLUTION CENTER" without contacting us through eBay first.  We will try to work with you to a satisfactory solution.  We strive for 5 star (*****) performance, so please contact us through eBay messages to work out any questions.

Terms of Sale

ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE AS FOLLOWS:
  • If we (SELLER) ship in error, such as wrong item or size; we (SELLER) will pay return freight and will return full purchase price plus any freight paid by BUYER for the original shipment.
  • If you (BUYER) wish to return item due to own preference you (BUYER) must ship item back to us in a secure and appropriately packed package at your (BUYERS) own expense.  Refund of purchase price works as follows-
    • FOR CUSTOMER-PAID SHIPPING ORDERS: Upon receiving the item in original sold condition, we (SELLER) will refund purchase amount.  Freight fee will not be returned to BUYER.
    • FOR -FREE SHIPPING- ORDERS: Upon receiving the item in original sold condition, we (SELLER) will refund purchase amount less cost of freight incurred by SELLER for shipment of item to BUYER.
  • Refund of money shall be transacted upon our receipt of the item and inspection.

ITEMS THAT DO NOT ARRIVE IN SATISFACTORY SOLD CONDITION:

  • If your item arrives damaged, BUYER must use the delivery label number to open a claim with the carrier used for original shipment. Do not ship item back to SELLER.  Note: Shipping costs are not included in price of item when opening a claim.

About Us

DEE's eHomeMarket has one main goal.  It is to provide you with a wonderful auction experience. We are a small family business and take "eBaying" very seriously and would hope that all that look at our auctions do the same. We package items to the best of our ability. We take extra care with glassware, pottery & other delicate items, to make sure your purchase arrives complete.  We hope that all items arrive in the condition as noted in the auction. Fortunately, that happens 99% of the time. Please review my "Terms of Sale" for details concerning the other 1% of the time.

Contact Us

If you need to contact us, please do so through eBay's message center.  We welcome all questions, big or small.  We strive to receive 5 star (*****) feedback through good communication, great products, easy and quick shipments and to make our customers happy with their purchase. We WILL NOT respond to direct emails outside of eBay.