PART F63ab ( short black knob)
Please note that not all items shown on the pictures may be included in the auction, and they are for presentation purposes only. To determine items for sale please see reference in the section "".
Click to view super sized image
New Hejnar Photo Quick Release Screw-Knob 3.25 inch clamp with dual mounting and captive style knob. Hard coat black anodized surface. It is the best quick release system for tripods when combined with Arca style ball head. Compatible with Arca-Swiss type quick release plates .All the corners and edges are rounded for the safety to prevent from accidental injuries or damages to the other equipments.
- 3.25 inch long
- Weight 4.7oz (135g)
- Socket is countersunk on top for 1/4-20 screw but also threaded 3⁄8”-16.
- Two outside holes are taped 1/4-20 and 45mm apart from each other.
- 2.6mm deep relief grooves guarantee compatibility with most plates/rails.
- Relief groove prevents free fall when the clamp is not fully closed and your plate has safety stops
- Clamp knob is captive. Knob stops at maximum opening — cannot be lost in the field.
- Clamp knob is made from one piece. No spacers or bushing between knob and clamp itself. No room for dust, sand etc to enter inside.
- Tongue-in-pocket Design -Clamps have a tongue-in-pocket design that protects internal parts from
dust and grit. It does prevent the tendency of the moving jaw to hinge backward during clamping, It keeps the jaws aligned with the geometry of the plate and eliminating unwanted bending forces on the threaded stud.
- Precision C.N.C. machined from 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Compatible with Kirk, R.R.S., Arca-Swiss, and many other Arca-Swiss style Quick release plates.
- Stainless steel hardware.
- Black hard coat anodized clamp and clear anodized knob.
- Made in USA
- One 3.25 inch clamp
- One 1/4-20 - 3/4screw.
- Hex key for ¼-20 screw
If you have question about my product please read If this does not answer your question please drop me a line.