Please note that not all items shown on the pictures may be included in the auction, and they are for presentation purposes only. To determine items for sale please see reference in the section "".
Click to view super sized image
New Hejnar Photo Quick Release foot replacement for Canon 500mm f4.5 L
Rremove original foot .
To install the H126, use original screw and secure foot to the lens collar.
If your mounting screws loosen over time, consider using of LocTite 242 for security.
It is the best quick release system for tripods when combined with Arca style ball head and clamps. This foot is designed to work with various ARCA TYPE quick release clamps. This foot have enough room for your fingers under the lens to freely use lens focusing ring, although do not allows hood reversal for storage.
- Length 5.7 inch
- Width 1.5 inch.
- 1.4 inches height
- Weight 6.4 oz (182g)
- 1/4-20 and 3/8-16 taped holes.
- Double-dovetail design allows for dual clamping surfaces on rail
- Precision C.N.C. machined from 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Compatible with Kirk, R.R.S., Arca-Swiss, and many other Arca-Swiss style Quick release clamps.
- Stainless steel hardware.
- Two safety stops. This prevents free fall when the clamp is not fully closed. (M3 screws)
- Made in USA
- Black hard coat anodized surface.
- One replacement foot.
- Hex key for M3 stop screw and mounting screws
If you have question about my product please read If this does not answer your question please drop me a line.