Please note that not all items shown on the pictures may be included in the auction, and they are for presentation purposes only. To determine items for sale please see reference in the section "".
New Hejnar Photo Quick Release foot replacement for:
- Canon 300F2.8 IS 2
- 500mm F4 IS 2 Lenses
- 600mm F4 IS 2 lenses
- Canon EF 200-400 F4L IS lens
To remove the Canon foot, use the M3 hex key tool that comes with the H127 to completely remove the four Canon mounting screws.
To install the H127, use the four original screws and secure foot to the lens. .
If your mounting screws loosen over time, consider using of LocTite 242 for security.
It is the best quick release system for tripods and monopods when combined with Arca style ball head and quick release clamps. International standard dove-tail rail, compatible with Arca-Swiss type quick release clamps
- Length 6.18 inch.
- Width 1.64 inch.
- Weight 6.2oz (176g)
- 1/4-20 and 3/8-16 taped holes.
- Double-dovetail design allows for dual clamping surfaces on foot
- Precision C.N.C. machined from 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Compatible with Kirk, R.R.S., Arca-Swiss, and many other Arca-Swiss style Quick release clamps.
- Stainless steel hardware.
- Two safety stops. This prevents free fall when the clamp is not fully closed. (M3 screws)
- Made in USA
- Black hard coat anodized surface.
- One replacement foot.
- Hex key for M3 stop screw and mounting screws