- 1 x Action Housing
- 1 x Port cover
- 1 x Lubricant
- 1 x Lanyard
Top Product Features:
- Ikelite's tough, compact and lightweight action housing for the Canon G9X Mark I / II is the ideal choice for weather/water proofing your camera. Whether you're hiking outdoors, sailing, rafting, climbing, snorkeling or scuba diving, this housing's got you covered!
- Take photos and video up to depths of 200'/60m.
- The scratch-resistant glass lens port provides full use of the camera's zoom range without vignetting. The front of the port accepts press-on color correcting filters and is 67mm threaded for the attachment of optional accessories.
- A custom ABS-PC blend housing with acetyl controls provides strength, UV protection, and fundamentally corrosion-free performance.
- A central 1/4-20 tripod mount on the bottom of the housing is the perfect attachment point for stabilizing trays and constant-on lighting.
- Housing Type: Action Compact
- Depth Rating: 200ft/60m
- Material: ABS-Polycarbonate
- Model Name: Action
- Thread Mount: 67mm
About the housing
Ikelite's new line of Action Housings are designed with water sports and travel in mind: built tough yet compact and lightweight. And you don't have to stay near the surface of the water... each housing boasts a professional scuba and free diving depth rating of 200 feet (60m).
Compact Action Housings are also perfect for the outdoor adventurer. A hard cased housing provides both protection and functionality way beyond the plastic bag alternative. And unlike a traditional dive housing, the compact Action Housing won't add excessive bulk to your backpack.
Less than 1/2 the weight and significantly smaller than a traditional underwater housing. Made in the USA and individually tested for fit, function, and waterproof integrity.
If you're diving below about 60ft/18m or at night, we recommend adding a light to help your camera focus and boost the colors in your photos and video. In underwater lighting, brighter is better. Look for a light with a high lumens rating and a very wide, even beam.
The camera's built in flash cannot be used inside of the housing.
Wide angle, macro + filters
Our 3-inch diameter ports feature a 67mm thread on the front for the easy attachment of external wide angle and macro wet lenses. Wide angle lenses make objects appear smaller, so that you can fit more into your frame underwater. Macro close-up lenses make small objects appear larger, so that tiny creatures will fill your frame.
The WD-3 Wide Angle Dome provides mid-range angle of view with no vignetting (dark shadows in the corners of the image).
The W-30 Wide Angle Lens, INON UWL-H100, and other 67mm threaded wide angle lenses, provide a wider maximum angle of view. Because these are separated from the camera's lens by glass, air, and water, some vignetting and edge distortion will be present. These effects can be reduced or eliminated by using a smaller aperture, zooming in slightly, and/or cropping in post-production.
External macro lenses with 67mm threads from INON, Epoque, and other manufacturers, can be attached directly to the front of the housing's port.
3-inch diameter color filters press directly onto these ports. Most wide angle lenses require a 3.6-inch diameter color filter. Refer to the product page for information on color filter compatibility.
- 200 ft (60m) depth rating
- Controls are provided for Shutter button, ON/OFF (Power) button, W/T (zoom) lever, Movie button; Touchscreen functions are not accessible through the housing
- Slightly positive buoyancy in fresh water
- Central 1/4-20 tripod thread tray mounting
- Weight 17.8 oz (505 g)
- Dimensions 6 x 4.6 x 4.5 inches (152 x 117 x 114 mm)
- 3 inch (76 mm) diameter glass lens port
To ensure fast shipment, please pay promptly in full using
- Credit Cards by phone [Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discovery]
- Bank Transfer
- Cheque by mail (Shipment only after cheque is cleared)
NOTE: PLEASE PROVIDE AN ACCURATE SHIPPING ADDRESS ON EBAY!
- Mozaik offers flexible shipping options to meet your budget and urgent delivery needs.
- We work with almost all the major carriers, most order ship by Canada Post, USPS, FedEx and TNT.
- Shipping on customers account is possible upon request.
- Please contact us in advance or urgent / express delivery methods.
Our automated shipping system can only use the address you provide on eBay when you purchase this item.
It is the buyer's responsibility to provide an accurate address on eBay. ANY costs associated with inaccurate addresses are the buyer's responsibility.
NOTE: Most items to Canada will ship from our Vancouver office and items to the USA from our Blaine, WA office, However, some items will be shipped
differently and some from the manufacturer directly.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with a product you purchased you can request to return it within 60 days of the original delivery date, subject to the conditions below.
General Return conditions:
- Returned items should be in their original packaging and include all accessories, manuals, batteries, adapters or any other items that were originally packed with the order.
- Mozaik will only accept returns of items that have not been assembled by the buyer or have not been used both above water and underwater.
- Returned items will be inspected and will only be accepted if the conditions above are met.
- All returns must be coordinated with Mozaik. Once approved for return, Mozaik will issue you a Return Authorization Number you must include with your returned items. We will not accept returns of items not approved by Mozaik.
- Shipping and packing returning items will be at the customer's expense. Items must be received at Mozaik's warehouse of choice no later than 60 days from the original delivery date of the order at the customers location.
- A store credit or refund will only be given after the product has been received and inspected by Mozaik staff and/or the manufacturer.
- Items that are Discontinued by the manufacturer at the time of return cannot be returned.
- The shipping charges incurred by Mozaik to originally post the product to the customer will not be reimbursed and will be deducted from the reimbursed amount whether it was originally paid by the customer or the order shipped free.
- Mozaik reserves the right to charge a restock fee of up to 20% on select items which are not regularly stocked.
Mozaik is an authorized dealer of almost every manufacturer in the industry.
All products are warranted by the manufacturer and Mozaik will honour this warranty for the time specified by the manufacturer.
Warranty claims can be done directly through the manufacturer or by contacting us.
Mozaik Underwater Cameras is a Canadian and USA based Underwater Photo and Video store. As an authorized dealer of almost every major manufacturer in the industry we are committed to a high level of service and quality which we are practicing day by day.
PROFESSIONAL ADVICE AND CONSULTING
We are divers and Photographers! As such we have a vast knowledge and experience with the items we sell.
We are proud to offer you our professional advice and support and to share with you the knowledge we've gathered throughout the years.
Mozaik has been in business since 2005. We sell our products through almost every online sales channel and in person through our 2 offices in Canada and the USA.
We attend many major trade shows annualy, DEMA being the biggest one. We will be happy to schedule a meeting upon request in any such event.