2015 Harley-Davidson Sportster
|Current Price:||8,000.00 USD|
|Ends:||July 12, 2018, 10:57 UTC|
| || Click here to bid on this item.|
This is a meticulously maintained 2015 Harley Davidson 48 which extensive 6-month professional tear-down and build to arrive at what it is today. Originally based on the Rough Craft Guerrilla... but took a life of its own. Including labor, this bike was built at a total cost of a little over $20,000. I have been relocated and I just don't want one bike always to be sat in the garage!
Apart from the motor, frame, gauges and perhaps a couple of other minor things, everything has either been upgraded, powder-coated or painted a custom satin black
- Tank: 2.3 gal custom painted satin black with a gloss hand-painted outline graphic
- Seat: 2017 Harley Roadster and Sole Seat
- Mid Controls: Harley-Davidson
- Shocks: Ohlins (black)
- Exhaust: Vance & Hines Grenades
- Wheels: Custom black billet 17" (Lucky 7)Tires: 130/80/17 (front), 140/80/17 (rear) Twinduro (nobbies) - they look like they'd ride rough, but seriously, it's an awesome ride
- Air Cleaner: EMD Vortex
- Headlight: Day Maker Indicators:
- Rats Eyes Pegs: Arlen Ness
- Hand Grips: Arlen Ness
- Less that 3,100 miles (Mileage may be higher at time of purchase)
- Clean title.
Don't miss out, "buy it now" or make me an offer (reasonable), but be confident that this is one flawless ride. I am advertising this bike locally, so I have the right to cancel this auction at any time. SERIOUS BUYERS
To bid on or purchase this item click here.