The CodeScan Reader Premium Edition - ET129P is the most up-to-date vehicle fault diagnosis tool in Mac line of handheld diagnostic tools. It is a state-of-the-art tool and with innovative new designs in both its hardware and software it is one of the most reliable and accessible diagnosis tools on the market today.
Comparation with previous version
1- Bigger screen, better views of graphs and more, upgraded from 3.5" to 4"
2- Bigger memory, faster, better, upgraded from 1GB to 4GB
3- Upgraded hardware, add handle, bigger buttons, improved irreconcilability, much easier to operation.
Works with all vehicles compliant with EOBD/OBDII (most vehicles after 1996).
It's a marked improvement of its predecessor, as well as being the world’s first DIY diagnosis product with fully integrated OBDII, Car Model Diagnosis and covers most important four system: Engine, Transmission, ABS, SRS.
It also has the ability to record, retain and playback hours of diagnostic data, allowing you to re-examine the date you have collected at a later stage as well as compare the correlated information of multiple instances.
The I/M readiness test shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and maintenance testing.
- RESET BRAKES (EPB)
- RESET OIL LAMP
- RESET SAS (Steering Angle Reset)
- RESET BMS (Battery Management System)
- MIL Indicator
- Multiple car models (Over 40 prevalent models from Asia, America & Europe)
- Record, save and playback up to 8 hours of live data
- I/M readiness test
- Enhanced data stream for ABS, SRS, transmission & engine.
- Malfunction lamp status
- Read vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
- O2 (Lambda) sensor test
- Auto-vehicle ID, Auto Module Search & ultra-fast protocol ID
- EVAP system test
- View live diagnostic data in graph or data format
- View multiple data streams at the same time
- View freeze frame data
- Read current, pending and permanent DTC’s
- Clear DTC's
- Support DTCs help, data stream wave display,
- Internet updateable
- Enhanced help function
- Print data via PC
- 4” TFT LCD True Color Screen
- Input voltage range 9-18V
- Standard 16 Pin OBD interface
- Connection: Standard 16PIN OBD Diagnostic Interface
- Dimensions: 7.7” x 4.17” x 1.25” (L x W x H)
- Language options: English, Spanish, French.
- Weight: <400g
This tool is both flexible and practical, making it a must have diagnosis tool for any and all car enthusiasts
This product comes with an access to valuable software updates which are released by Launch over the internet.