Auction Terms and Conditions
1. All items are sold strictly “AS IS"; what you see is what you will get. Please bid knowing that I have an excellent feedback record. I do my best to uphold eBay's standards and I take pride in doing my very best to responsibly represent items honestly, clearly, and transparently.
2. Please examine the picture(s) carefully, as they are part of the item's description.
3. Read the item’s description completely and bid accordingly. I do not accept returns out of “bidder’s remorse." Returns will be provided only if I have egregiously misrepresented an item’s condition. If you should feel that I misrepresented the item, please do me the courtesy of contacting me so that we try to amicably and fairly resolve the problem before posting neutral or negative comments. I have found that there is usually a way to work out any problems or mis-communication in a way that is mutually beneficial. I do my best to keep buyers happy so that we can all have positive and fulfilling experiences using eBay
4. Please contact me in plenty of time before the end of the auction if you need any other information, measurements, or have any other photo requests. I am happy to do my best to help!
5. Your EBAY bid is a legally binding contract to purchase the item. I am not a professional seller and have busy day job and it costs time and money to sell items on EBAY.
6. PLEASE make payment on the item within three (3) business days.
7. If you are the winning bidder, you will be responsible for the purchase price plus shipping, if applicable.
8. I ship to US ADDRESSES ONLY! International bidders: I am using eBay's Global Shipping Program to ship internationally. While I realize that the Global Shipping Program's international shipping costs may be higher than other services, I am unable to accommodate any requests to modify international shipping costs, customs duties, or any other charges. To keep costs low, I do not have time to field requests for quotes on international shipping, much less deal with customs forms and standing in line at the post office.
9. Usually I can ship items out within one to two business days after I have received full payment. I hand deliver after payment and packing to my local Post Office around my work hours, so there may be a delay if your payment is received on the weekend. I try to ship carefully and use the fastest, most secure shipping available at a good price. With clothing, I do my best to avoid wrinkles, but much of the clothing I come across may be wrinkled due to its vintage nature and/or nature of packaging and shipping, so I always recommend dry cleaning pre-owned clothing.