EXTRON VSC-900D DIGITAL VIDEO SCAN CONVERTER 1920X1200 WITH SDI OUTPUT WRK GREAT
|Current Price:||649.99 USD|
|Ends:||November 9, 2018, 10:13 UTC|
| || Click here to bid on this item.|
EXTRON VSC-900D TOP-OF-THE-LINE DIGITAL VIDEO SCAN CONVERTER HDTV 1080P/60 NTSC PAL WITH SDI OUTPUT AND GENLOCK AND ACCEPT INPUT WITH VERY HIGH RESOLUTION UP TO 1920X1200 IN EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION+ORIGINAL OPERATING MANUAL
* The Extron VSC 900D High Resolution Computer-to-Video Scan Converter combines superior image processing technologies with an advanced feature set engineered for the most demanding broadcast, production, training, and presentation environments.
* It accepts computer-video signals at resolutions up to 1920x1200 and component analog HDTV signals up to 1080p/60, and simultaneously outputs a scan-converted video signal as
* NTSC or PAL composite video, S-video, component video or RGB video, and SDI serial digital video.
* With both 5-BNC and 15-pin HD inputs, and buffered loop-through outputs, the VSC 900D is designed for easy integration into any high-end video system application.
* The VSC 900D features Auto-Image™ setup for automatic adjustment of centering, sizing, and filter settings.
* Additional key features include zoom control up to 200%, a color bar generator, an LCD display for user-friendly menu navigation, memory presets, and buffered loop-throughs for local
* monitor output.
* For broadcast and production applications, the VSC 900D offers a number of special features.
* Video genlock capability enables synchronization of the VSC 900D video output to an external reference signal.
* An SDI output is included for integration into digital broadcast and production systems.
* In addition, the chroma level for the input signal can be attenuated as necessary for proper transmission.
* The VSC 900D also offers internal test patterns for quick and easy set-up of a monitor or display.
* The VSC 900D can be controlled via the front panel, RS-232 or RS-422 serial control, or the optional VSC Remote handheld IR remote control.
* It is housed in a rack-mountable 1U, full rack width enclosure and is equipped with an internal international power supply.
* Inputs: Female 15-pin HD and five female BNCs with buffered loop-throughs
* Outputs: RGB or standard definition component video on five BNCs, S-video on 4-pin mini DIN, composite video on female BNC connector, and SDI on female BNC connector
* Automatically recognizes and converts computer resolutions from 560x384 to 1920x1200 and frequencies to 100 kHz horizontal and 120 Hz vertical
* Automatically recognizes and converts component analog HDTV signals up to 1080p/60
* Buffered loop-through — Provides a local monitor output, enabling the computer input signal to be monitored without the need for a separate distribution amplifier.
* Four simultaneous outputs — NTSC or PAL standard video is output as composite video, S-video, component or RGB video, and SDI.
* SDI output — The VSC 900D features a SMPTE 259M - and ITU.R BT-601-compliant SDI serial digital video output that facilitates the integration of computer-video signal sources into digital broadcast and production applications.
* Auto-Image™ setup — Saves time by providing calibration of image size, position, clock, and phase adjustments at the touch of a button.
* Vertical filtering — Four selectable vertical filters reduce jitter, improve image quality, and help maintain picture detail.
* Horizontal filtering — Eight selectable horizontal filters prevent aliasing or pixel elimination so that less detail is dropped when the image is scanned from left to right.
* Sizing and centering controls — User-friendly positioning is accessible through the front panel for quick and efficient image setup.
* Image zoom control and presets — Eight zoom presets are available for recalling size, position, and filtering, enabling the user to quickly zoom in on a certain area of an image.
* Input memory presets — Allow the scan converter to automatically recall up to 16 user presets, 60 factory presets, and eight zoom presets. Each memory location stores filter, size, and centering, or zoom settings for each source which can be recalled instantaneously when switching between different computer-video inputs and resolutions.
* Image freeze control — The output video can be frozen using the freeze button on the front panel.
* This allows the scan converter to capture a frame of video to display for an extended period of time, even after the source has been removed.
* Internal test pattern generator — The VSC 900D offers four test patterns – color bars, 32 x 32 crosshatch, 4 x 4 crosshatch, and gray scale – for quick and easy monitor set-up.
* Video genlock with loop-through — All NTSC and PAL video outputs can be synchronized to an external reference signal for integration into broadcast and production applications.
* Chroma attenuation — Ideal for broadcast environments where colors in logos and images must be set at 75% saturation for transmission.
* The VSC 900D has the ability to attenuate an input signal's chroma level down to the correct output level, eliminating the need to recreate the image and/or content.
* RS-232 and RS-422 control port — Using serial commands, the VSC 900D can be controlled and configured via the Extron Windows®-based control program, or integrated into a control system.
* Extron products use the SIS™ - Simple Instruction Set command protocol, a set of basic ASCII code commands that allow for quick and easy programming.
* Optional IR remote control, part # 70-206-01 (NOT INCLUDED) — The optional VSC Remote handheld IR remote control performs most front panel functions such as image freeze, zoom in and out, size and shift, vertical filter adjustment, and preset selection.
* Front panel security lockout — This feature locks out all front panel functions except for input selection; all functions however, are available through RS-232 control.
* Rack-mountable 1U, full rack width metal enclosure
* Internal universal power supply — The 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, international power supply provides worldwide power compatibility.
CONDITIONS & ACCESSORIES
* Working Condition: Excellent (Bench Tested Against DOA)
* Cosmetic Condition: Very Good W/ Some Scratches (Please See Pictures For Detail)
* Original Operating Manual In PDF File Via Email
* AC Power Cord
FEATURES & CONNECTORS:
* MSRP: $4990.00
* MADE IN USA
* Video input
* Number/signal type 1 RGBHV, RGBS, RGsB, HD component video with 1 buffered loop-through
* 1 RGBHV, RGBS, RGsB with 1 buffered loop-through
* Connectors 2 x 5 BNC female (5 BNCs for RGB/component video input, 5 BNCs for RGB/component video loop-through)
* (1) 15-pin HD female for RGB input, (1) 15-pin HD female for buffered RGB loop-through (RGB)
* Nominal level 0.7 Vp-p for RGB
* Minimum/maximum levels 0 V to 2.0 Vp-p with no offset at unity gain
* Impedance 75 ohms
* Horizontal frequency Autoscan 24 kHz to 100 kHz
* Vertical frequency Autoscan 50 Hz to 120 Hz
* Resolution range Autoscan 560x384 to 1920x1200; 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p (RGB or YUV)
* DC offset (max. allowable) 2.0 V
* External sync (genlock) 0.3 V to 1.0 Vp-p
* Video processing
* Encoder 10 bit digital
* Digital sampling 24 bit, 8 bits per color
* Colors 16.8 million
* Horizontal filtering 8 levels
* Flicker filtering 4 levels
* Encoder filtering 4 levels
* Video output
* Number/signal type 1 RGBHV, RGBS, RGsB, or component video
* 1 SDI component video (SMPTE 259M-C, VSC 900D only)
* 1 S-video
* 1 NTSC/PAL composite video
* Connectors 5 BNC female: RGBHV/RGBS/RGsB/component video
* 1 BNC female: SDI component video (VSC 900D only)
* (1) 4-pin mini-DIN female: S-video
* 1 BNC female: composite video
* Nominal level 0.7 Vp-p for RGB
* Minimum/maximum levels 0.0 V to 1.0 Vp-p
* Impedance 75 ohms
* Input type Autodetect (RGBHV, RGBS, RGsB), bi-level, tri-level
* Output type RGBHV, RGBS, RGsB
* Genlock connectors 1 BNC female: genlock input
* 1 BNC female: genlock output (terminate with 75 ohms if unused)
* VSC 900 NTSC 3.58, PAL
* VSC 900D NTSC 3.58, PAL, SMPTE 259M-C
* Input level 1.5 V to 5.0 Vp-p
* Output level TTL: 5.0 Vp-p, unterminated
* Input impedance 600 ohms
* Output impedance 75 ohms
* Max. input voltage 5.0 Vp-p
* Output polarity Negative
* Control/remote — scan converter
* Serial control port RS-232 and RS-422, 9-pin female D connector
* Baud rate and protocol 9600 baud, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit, no parity
* Serial control pin configurations RS-232: 2 = Tx, 3 = Rx, 5 = GND
* RS-422: 2 = Tx-, 3 = Rx-, 5 = GNC, 7 = Rx+, 8 = Tx+
* IR controller module VSC Remote (NOT INCLUDED)
* Program control Extron's control/configuration program for Windows®
* Extron's Simple Instruction Set (SIS™)
* Power 100 VAC to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 30 watts, internal
* Temperature/humidity Storage: -40 to +158 °F (-40 to +70 °C) / 10% to 90%, noncondensing
* Operating: +32 to +122 °F (0 to +50 °C) / 10% to 90%, noncondensing
* Cooling Convection, no vents
* Rack mount Yes, with optional brackets
* Enclosure type Metal
* Enclosure dimensions 1.75" H x 17.5" W x 9.5" D (1U high, full rack wide)
* (4.4 cm H x 44.5 cm W x 24.1 cm D)
* (Depth excludes connectors and knobs.)
* Product weight 5.6 lbs (2.5 kg)
* Shipping weight 12 lbs (6 kg)
* Vibration ISTA 1A in carton (International Safe Transit Association)
* Regulatory compliance
* Safety CE, CUL, UL
* EMI/EMC CE, C-tick, FCC Class A, ICES, VCCI
* Environmental Complies with the appropriate requirements of WEEE.
* MTBF 30,000 hours
PAYMENTS & SHIPPING:
* Buyer is required to prepay for item plus $40.00 FedEx Ground (48 lower states only) within 7 days of auction end.
* Thanks for bidding. Serious bidder please
* Please check out my other auctions.
* PLEASE RESOLVE ALL QUESTIONS BEFORE BIDDING.
To bid on or purchase this item click here.