Free shipping applies only to the contiguous 48 States. Most orders ship within 1 business day. We have warehouses in multiple states.
Part Number: 8160 HAN8160
Features and Benefits:
- Material types: High carbon steel for hand tapping applications and High speed steel for machine tapping where critical dimensions are required
- Etched: Tap size and recommended drill bit size are etched on each tool for easy identification
- Point styles: Taper, plug, and bottoming styles are available
- All Hanson taps and dies are made in USA
- Precision ground straight flutes provide rapid chip removal for efficient threading
- Designed for hand threading work
- Taps produce a class 2B Thread
- 3 to 5 threads chamfered
- Ideal for all general-purpose threading
- Ideal for tough threading work, routine maintenance, repair and for re-threading where high accuracy and tolerance thread is not critical
Ship Weight: 2 lbs.
International Buyers: All electric tools and cordless tool chargers
are standard USA voltage (120 Volt) unless otherwise stated in listing.
Free shipping applies only to the contiguous 48 States. Most orders ship within 1 business day. We have warehouses in multiple states. International orders that don't include shipping costs in their payment will not be shipped until shipping has been paid for, foreign duties are not included. International orders must be shipped from our International shipping office in California, if the tool is not in our International California warehouse and must be transferred, this usually adds 1-2 business days but in some cases may add up to 7 days to total international shipping time. If you would like to know if the item is in stock in our California warehouse, please let us know. We will provide you with that information. Please note that any our tools that require AC power are made to USA specifications and are 120 volt. If you need a 240 Volt unit we can see if one is available.Items are not returnable after 30 days from date of purchase.
Scanners, code readers and software is non returnable once opened and or registered.