Free shipping applies only to the contiguous 48 States. Most orders ship within 1 business day. We have warehouses in multiple states.
Part Number: 8565 HAN8565
Features and Benefits:
- Advanced die geometry: Allows for faster cutting with longer life
- Material types: High carbon steel for cutting of external threads by hand - High speed steel for longer life
- Etched: Die size is etched on each tool for easy identification
- All Hanson taps and dies are made in USA
- Best suited for maintenance and repair work
- Recommended for use with hexagon die stock
- In areas with limited space, die can be used with a wrench or socket
Ship Weight: 2 lbs.
International Buyers: All electric tools and cordless tool chargers
are standard USA voltage (120 Volt) unless otherwise stated in listing.
Free shipping applies only to the contiguous 48 States. Most orders ship within 1 business day. We have warehouses in multiple states. International orders that don't include shipping costs in their payment will not be shipped until shipping has been paid for, foreign duties are not included. International orders must be shipped from our International shipping office in California, if the tool is not in our International California warehouse and must be transferred, this usually adds 1-2 business days but in some cases may add up to 7 days to total international shipping time. If you would like to know if the item is in stock in our California warehouse, please let us know. We will provide you with that information. Please note that any our tools that require AC power are made to USA specifications and are 120 volt. If you need a 240 Volt unit we can see if one is available.Items are not returnable after 30 days from date of purchase.
Scanners, code readers and software is non returnable once opened and or registered.