To return an item for a refund or replacement:
1. Find the item in My eBay under Purchase History and select Return this item from the More actions drop-down menu.
2. Provide photos of the item to verify the condition of the item you bought and received. Upload photo’s of the box, the soles of the shoes and the tags at minimum.
3. Pack the item carefully in a SOLID BOX. Include the packing slip, apply the shipping label, and send the item back to the seller. You must return the item within 5 business days of requesting the return.
NOT under any condition mark, sticker, or augment the item package or
casing in ANYWAY. Cover the item then apply any markings or stickers.
5. If an eBay-generated shipping label is used, you can track the status of the returned item in the Purchase history section of My eBay. Find the returned item and click View return details from the More actions drop-down menu.
6. As long as items are return in un-used/ original condition. The seller will refund you within
6 business days of receiving the returned item. If you're requesting a
replacement item, the seller ships it to you within 5 business days of
the date you request a return.
7. Any VIOLATION OF THESE RULES WILL RESULT in anywhere between 10% to 100% restocking fees.